Who is Mrs. Ziegler?
- I'm a farm girl from Central Kansas and I go home every summer for wheat harvest to run the combine for my dad
- I graduated from Stockton High School
- I went to college at Pittsburg State University and graduated from the University of North Carolina in Wilmington
- I got my Master’s of Education at Wichita State University in Curriculum & Instruction and am currently working on my reading specialist master’s
- I taught 5th grade for 12 years and 4th grade for 6 years
- I am excited to start my new position as Apollo’s reading specialist!
- I am lucky to be able to ride to work with my best friend of 16 years!!
- My husband of 15 years and I live in Kingman and we have two children: Ava is 8 and Andrew is 6
- We have one dog named Buddy
- My hobbies include reading (when I have time), watching movies (when I have time), scrapbooking (when I have time), cooking/baking/grilling, and spending as much time as possible with my family and friends!
- I'm a big K-State fan (although I will cheer on KU in basketball as long as they aren't playing KSU!) and I enjoy watching NASCAR (Go Dale Jr!!)
There are two things we must give children:
The first one is roots, the other, wings.