Skip to main content

Prescription Medication

If your student takes a prescription medication at school, (inhalers and insulin included) new paperwork must be filled out each school year.  Please use the link below to print a copy of the form for your child's doctor to sign and also sign yourself as parent/guardian.  Then send the completed/signed form and the medication
to school with your child to give to the nurse.  Thank you!